WAYNE, PA.--Investor Force.com (formerly Plan Sponsor Exchange) successfully conducted its first Internet-based fund manager search using its new feature, Search Exchange. The search appointed DSI International Management (a PaineWebber Group subsidiary) to manage a $335 million US core equity fund for Australian asset manager Queensland Investment Corp.
InvestorForce.com’s Search Exchange provides the institutional investment community with access to a database of more than 1,000 registered
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground