At press time, news has emerged from Dow Jones that Carl Valenti, chief executive officer of Dow Jones Telerate since 1990, had been replaced as Telerate CEO by Kenneth Burenga. News of the top-level shift follows a report by Dow Jones chairman Peter Kann predicting an earnings decline in the company's financial information services segment, which is dominated by Telerate.
In the reorg, Burenga adds the Telerate CEO title to his existing titles of president and chief operating officer of Dow
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground