At press time, news has emerged from Dow Jones that Carl Valenti, chief executive officer of Dow Jones Telerate since 1990, had been replaced as Telerate CEO by Kenneth Burenga. News of the top-level shift follows a report by Dow Jones chairman Peter Kann predicting an earnings decline in the company's financial information services segment, which is dominated by Telerate.
In the reorg, Burenga adds the Telerate CEO title to his existing titles of president and chief operating officer of Dow
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership