The fight for market share between order management systems (OMS) vendors is set to intensify as the number of vendors operating in this space increases.
So says a report from New York-based buy-side research and consulting firm CarbonBased Consulting. In the report, entitled 2003 Trade Order Management Systems Matrix, Brian Shapiro, president and chief executive of the firm, says "more vendors and more systems are going after fewer capital expenditure dollars for critical business platforms
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground