LITTLE FALLS, N.J.--Two long-term clients of Bisys have increased the services which the fund administrator will provide them. These agreements will allow the fund managers to more closely concentrate on building their businesses.
California-based AXA Rosenberg Investment Management has outsourced its insurance trust and mutual fund administration, accounting, transfer agency, compliance and tax support and consulting services since it began the fund business in 1996. The outsourcing was actu
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1