Jeff Parker and Harold Bradley have joined the board of Worldstreet, a Boston-based startup providing contact management software and financial information to brokers and portfolio managers (See related story, this issue). Parker was founder of Thomson's First Call and Thomson Global Markets (formerly Technical Data) subsidiaries; Bradley has been a pioneer of electronic markets at American Century.
DST International has named John Palumbo sales executive in DSTI's North American office.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain