Michael Sanderson, president and CEO of Instinet Corp. and chairman of Reuters America Holdings Inc.; Patrick Welsh, co-founder of Welsh Carson Anderson & Stowe; and Howard Lutnick, president of Cantor Fitzgerald, are among the six new members of the Nasdaq Stock Market's board of directors. The other new members are Michael Brown, CFO of Microsoft Corp.; John Tognino, executive vice president, trading and capital markets, Charles Schwab & Co.; and Leonard Abramson, founder and CEO of U.S.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground