LONDON -- TT International Investment Management, a European and Asian equities manager, has implemented Financial Models Company’s (FMC) FMCPowerPages. TT will use the software to automate the generation of its customised client statements and to bolster its customer relationship management (CRM) efforts.
With more than $7 billion in institutional and hedge fund assets under management, TT International already uses FMC’s FMCPages, on which FMCPowerPages is built, for automated client
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground