1 year ago...
Oppenheimer Funds prepared the replacement of its proprietary transfer agency system in its Denver data center with Invest Star One from Sungard Data Systems. Oppenheimer opted for an in-house system so it could maintain tighter control of its account data. The in-house solution also allowed the company to leverage its mainframes across more than one platform. At the same time, Oppenheimer also began to build some proprietary tools for its corporate intranet while it migrated
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground