TOKYO--SS&C Technologies has signed a reseller agreement with Fujitsu, under which the Japanese company will market SS&C's Camra 2000 and Antares 2000 systems. Fujitsu, which will modify the systems for the local market, has announced a target of 30 clients over three years.
The move is a stepping stone for SS&C to enter the Japanese marketplace, which is expected to expand due to reforms in the pension environment currently under way.
Fujitsu will begin marketing the SS&C products in December
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Artificial Intelligence, Real Intel: Data Vendors Make Strides on AI
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution