Data management is unquestionably one of the most pivotal business processes that every buy-side firm has to address on an ongoing basis. This is especially the case when it comes to sharing data across the enterprise, ensuring that data sets are complete and 'clean', and providing administrators, regulators and clients with accurate reflections of the firm's activities. It's a huge challenge. By Stewart Eisenhart and Victor Anderson.
In recent years, awareness of the fundamental link
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground