CHICAGO-- Northern Trust, a Chicago-based global custody, asset administration, and investment management service provider, has launched Event Analyst. The product monitors investment guidelines on a daily basis through the firm’s Global Investor Passport internet portal for institutional investors.
Rolled out in January this year, Event Analyst already has 15 clients. It is based on Northern Trust’s Compliance Analyst, an online compliance-monitoring tool launched in 1995.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain