LONDON -- Banks have successfully tested a system dubbed Tradeable Credit Spread Fixings in an effort to fix prices for second-generation credit derivatives. So far four tests have been run with 16 dealer banks in addition to Creditex, an electronic inter-dealer broker, and Mark-it Partners, a provider of consensus credit default swap pricing. The tests have been conducted on the Creditex trading platform with Mark-it Partners acting as auditor of the process.
Those involved describe a 'fixed
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers