LONDON--Greater transparency in financial statements and faster data searching for investment analysis purposes will be among the more tangible benefits from the project currently producing a common standard and document type definition for use in accounting reports and financial statements.
The Extensible Business Reporting Language, or XBRL, is the proposed accountancy markup language that is being supported by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. The language is derived
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers