SAN DIEGO, Calif.--Indata has introduced InContact, a Web-based system for the buy side that integrates real-time CRM with other front-office investment management functions. The system can also be used as a standalone module with other third-party products.
When used in conjunction with Indata’s IMS for Windows suite, InContact serves as a single GUI for portfolio and trade management, performance measurement, reporting and client servicing.
InContact provides a real-time view of a client’s
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain