LONDON -- Outsourcing of hedge funds’ back- and middle-office functions is set to accelerate as institutional investors demand that managers concentrate on trading and making money, according to William Jones, head of legal and compliance at Bank of Bermuda Global Fund Services’ London office.
Jones told the Fourth Annual Pan European Hedge Funds Summit in London in late October that there was a "pronounced" need for independence (by managers) as institutional buyers enter the market.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain