NEW YORK -- Imagine Software is, by its own admission, changing. Since it was founded in 1993, the firm has built up a strong sell side following through installations of its Imagine Trading System at companies such as Deutsche Bank, Tokyo-Mitsubishi International, Goldman Sachs, Salomon Smith Barney, KBC Financial Holdings and Banca Commerciale Italiana.
But Ray Krastins, Imagine’s director of ASP sales and marketing, explains that demand for the large enterprise-type installations has
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain