LONDON--Funds Hub, the proposed pan-European funds supermarket formed by Chase Global Custody and Investia, has signed up its first customer for the service and is in talks with four other potential users.
John Charcoal, a UK retail distributor of mutual funds owned by soon-to-be-de-mutualised UK building society Bradford & Bingley, is scheduled to go live with the service by the end of October.
John Charcoal plans to link up its retail branch network and its web-based e-commerce offering to
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground