NEW YORK--Institutional investment managers are being targeted by a new service that would provide them with information and data on hedge funds by Altvest, the internet hedge fund database.
A COMPLEMENTARY SERVICE
The new service, named Altvest Connect, is offered on a $1,200 annual license, although it is currently available for free to some registered users. The service is designed to complement Altvest's other premium service, Altvest Edge.
Altvest Connect is primarily a directory and
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground