NEW YORK--In some ways, the SIA show can be akin to a flea market or a casino: time evaporates in the absence of clocks as you get further caught up in the rush of lights and people and exhibits. And just like a casino has free drinks, so does the SIA have free goodies.
• Nasdaq was a particularly special treat from the mid-afternoon heat with its space-aged "dipping dots" ice cream. In the true spirit of the show, most attendees took time out to connect those dots.
• Moneyline offered
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain