FRANKFURT -- SunGard Investment Management Systems (Sims) has bought Frankfurt-based financial technology developer Forbatec. Sims’ aim is to more thoroughly penetrate the German investment and asset management technology markets.
With more than 80 clients in Germany, Austria and Luxembourg, Forbatec provides fund administration, portfolio and document management, and transfer agent products targeting the investment and banking sectors. SunGard, which has acquired around 120 technology
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers