State Street Corp.’s third quarter net income was $170 million, up from $150 million last year, translating to earnings per share of $0.51, up 13 percent from $0.45 per share in the third quarter of 2000.
Servicing fees rose 11 percent in the third quarter to $398 million. Servicing fees include accounting, administration, custody, daily pricing, securities lending, performance and analytics, compliance monitoring and operations outsourcing for investment managers. New business
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain