State Street Corp.’s third quarter net income was $170 million, up from $150 million last year, translating to earnings per share of $0.51, up 13 percent from $0.45 per share in the third quarter of 2000.
Servicing fees rose 11 percent in the third quarter to $398 million. Servicing fees include accounting, administration, custody, daily pricing, securities lending, performance and analytics, compliance monitoring and operations outsourcing for investment managers. New business f
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership