Situation Wanted: Equis International, supplier of PC-based investment charting software with over 20,000 users, is seeking to make a hush-hush deal with a "strategic partner." Washington-state-based Corum Group Ltd. has been retained to assist in the transaction. What's currently unclear is whether Equis's managers are looking for an infusion of cash or will accept a total buyout. In 1991, revenues were over $2.5 million. Equis's products include technical analysis charting, data collection
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit