MELBOURNE -- Cameron Systems, a Melbourne-based specialist Fix vendor, is due to launch Cameron Fix Excel by early December. The product, which is being beta tested by seven buy- and sell-side institutions, is designed to allow traders to customize Microsoft Excel using their proprietary trading models, as well as initiate, manage and monitor trades and transmit and receive results via the Fix protocol. In short, the offering allows traders to send orders and receive confirmations in Excel.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain