Fidessa LatentZero has announced that it has integrated access to algorithms from RBC, Instinet, Knight/EdgeTrade, and DnB NOR Capital Markets via Minerva, Fidessa LatentZero's integrated order management and execution management system. According to the London-based vendor, this latest round of integrations gives Minerva OEMS users access to the global algorithmic trading services of more than 20 major brokers around the world.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground