BOSTON, MA -- Asset manager Invesco is developing an automated front-office system for its fixed-income portfolio managers based on grid technology, a form of distributed computing that pools and distributes computation-intensive tasks, data, storage and network resources across organisations.
Boston-based Invesco’s system is expected to accelerate the trade advisory process using Java’s JavaSpaces Jini service for building internet-distributed applications and the Java Messaging Service (JMS
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground