NEW YORK – MotherRock, a hedge fund focused on energy trading, has implemented SunGard’s Kiodex hosted commodity risk system for position keeping and risk management.
The Kiodex system will provide the fund with best -practice risk management capabilities and accounting tools to address specific aspects of commodities markets, such as independent valuations on forward curves, integrated value-at-risk and Sarbanes Oxley compliance, according to MotherRock officials. The fund also expects more
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain