MINNEAPOLIS, Minn -- US Bancorp Asset Management, the investment management division of US Bancorp with nearly $130 billion in assets under management, is migrating from multiple proprietary and third-party investment management systems to version 7.2 of Charles River’s Investment Management System (IMS) to streamline its trading operations.
Once installed, Charles River IMS will replace systems from LineData, Thomson Financial and the firm’s own in-house fixed-income application. It will be
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain