Andy Pickup, president of Thomson Financial Services' AutEx Group, is leaving to become part-owner and chief executive of The Wall Street Transcript, a publication that published in-depth interviews of chief executives, money managers and analysts. Pickup had been president of AutEx since mid-1996. AutEx recently launched a joint venture with State Street, called MatchPoint.
Leon Billis was promoted to executive vice president of Equitable Life Assurance Society of the US, the principal life
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain