Odyssey Financial Technologies, headquartered in Switzerland, has announced the acquisition of CAfIT, the UK-based provider of fixed income, derivatives and balanced fund solutions to the buy side. CAfIT's products will continue to be available to institutional asset management organisations, and the new functional coverage will be integrated into the Odyssey Wealth & Asset Management Platform and will also be made available to existing Odyssey customers as add-on components.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit