NEW YORK -- Dave Siebert, co-chair of the RIXML Steering Committee, the body responsible for the strategic direction and management of the RIXML.org consortium, is confident that the adoption of the RIXML standard by both buy- and sell-side firms is "on course".
He expects a concerted effort from US and UK tier-one banks and vendors operating in the RIXML space to have more RIXML-compliant research and better products on offer to buy-side firms by the start of 2003.
In an exclusive interview
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground