LONDON--Skandia is to set up its own fund supermarket on the Internet for UK investors. Skandia, the UK subisidiary of Sweden’s largest insurance group, Skandia Insurance Co., has linked up with Assureweb, and is scheduled to go live with the service in early August.
In addition to Skandia’s own fund products like the tax-exempt Individual Savings Accounts (ISA), the service will also provide online access to other fund companies’ products. About 160 funds from 20 fund management companies,
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain