NEW YORK--Reuters won the bidding war for the majority of Bridge Information Systems’ assets last week, topping Sungard with a $275 million offer for Bridge Information Systems in North America, EJV, Bridge Trading Technologies, eBridge and the CRB Index.
Sungard and Reuters were particularly attracted by Bridge’s buy-side clientele, sources close to the deal say. Reuters was also drawn to Bridge’s equity workstation, Bridgestation7, these sources say. In fact, Tom Glocer says Bridge Trading
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground