BOSTON--Two of the biggest players in electronic fixed income trading, Capital Management Sciences and State Street, have formed an alliance to establish a link between CMS' Bondedge portfolio analytics system and State Street's Bond Connect global execution platform.
The integration of the two systems will create a seamless transfer of Bond Connect trading interests to Bondedge. Portfolio managers and traders who rely on Bondedge to analyze the impact of prospective trades will be supplied
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership