June 20-21--Managing Bond Portfolios: The Analysis and Control of Interest Rate Risk; Global Financial Studies; Marriott Hotel, New York. 416-515-7520
June 24--Management of Operational Risks in Foreign Exchange Seminar; Foreign Exchange Committee; Federal Reserve Bank of New York. 212-720-2226.
June 24-26--Technology-Assisted Learning for Financial Services; International Quality & Productivity Center; Hyatt Regency Hotel, Cambridge. 617-482-3258.
June 24-25--Improve Capital Management by Deve
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1