TORONTO--Financial Models Company (FMC) has launched FMC Sylvan 5.1, FMC’s performance measurement and attribution system. This version of FMC Sylvan features several enhancements, including a Web-based interface, composite management capability and cascading attribution capability.
The new browser-based interface enables Web access-to-performance measurement and performance attribution data. Customizable reports can be generated through a Web portal when and where they are needed. Web access
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground