A year or so ago, I conducted an interesting interview in London with the head of a business unit from a global financial services technology vendor. He’s been in the industry for about 15 years, mostly selling products and services to both the buy and sell sides, but he also did a stint at a Europe-based tier-one investment bank as head of derivatives before ‘jumping the fence’.
During the interview he warned that as a result of continuing poor market performance and decreasing margins,
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground