Mantas, the Herndon, Virginia-based provider of regulatory compliance systems, has launched Mantas 5.0, the latest version of its behaviour detection platform. The enhanced offering supports asset management firms and anti-money laundering solutions for insurance companies. The vendor also says the new interface and document management features provide users with greater access to information.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy