LONDON – DST International (DSTi), the Surbiton, UK-based provider of investment management technology and services, is expanding its existing HiRisk ASP offering to include the vendor's HiPerformance and Fixed Income Attribution modules.
DSTi's HiRisk is an ASP-delivered offering that was acquired from Askari, State Street's risk management software arm, in the first-quarter 2003. At that time, DSTi 'inherited' fewer than 20 clients (mostly ASP users) but according to officials at the firm
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain