Each good dealer, fund manager or banker knows his or her positions. They also have different technology tools to help them find out what to do next and to record what they have done. But problems arise when upper management wants to know what everyone under them has done. And they don’t want it in a couple of days; they want it now.
Traditional approaches to enterprise risk data management technology try to define every possible deal type and portfolio as well as design a one
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain