SAN FRANCISCO--Advent Software and Microsoft have announced their collaboration on Wealthline, a new Web-based wealth management service for investment advisors and their clients. Coding for the service is wrapping up this month and Microsoft expects to launch the beta version in February.
Wealthline, which will be built on Microsoft’s .Net platform, will offer secure document publishing, portfolio reporting and financial content from the MSN Money personal finance site. Down the road, it wil
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1