NEW YORK – Reuters reports that it has seen the number of hedge fund and buy-side firms using its Reuters Market Data System (RMDS) increase to approximately 60% of its clientele over the past year.
Marie Giangrande, vice-president of channel marketing at Reuters' enterprise information solutions division, says smaller and larger-tier hedge fund and investment management clients have signed on with RMDS to enhance their quantitative trading capabilities.
"They're all similar in that they have a
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground