April 8-10--Defining the Institutional Market; the Conference on Managed Futures in the '90s; organized by Futures magazine and Sentinel Financial Services; Waldorf-Astoria, New York. Call Rachel at (800) 635-3936.
April 23--Workshop on Fixed Income Management Systems; hosted by Capital Management Sciences; Helmsley Palace, New York. Call (310) 479-9715.
April 29-30--Asset/Liability Management for Pension Funds conference on Innovative Strategies for 1992; sponsored by the Institute for
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground