NEW YORK--Bondbook, a consortium-based electronic fixed income initiative, officially announced the formation of an external advisory board.
Initially, the board will consist of nine representatives from investment management firms, each of whom will serve a one-year term. Eventually, Bondbook plans to add additional members, expanding its representation to include issuers, technology companies and service providers. Presently, the investment management firms represented on the board are
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground