Frank Walter, Chief Operating Officer, ACT Financial
What three technology issues matter most to investment managers?
The three most pertinent technology issues for an investment manager are:
Timeliness--is the information up to date? Is the information real-time?
Flexibility--can I do what I want and see the information the way that I want to? Can I analyse the information to the right level? If not, I'll use my spreadsheet!
Reliability--Is this information accurate? One basis point can make
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground