LONDON -- Linedata Services, a Paris-based provider of trade order management, compliance and portfolio accounting services, has announced a 19.8% growth in full-year revenues for 2002. The firm’s biggest growth area was the asset management sector, where it announced revenues of €53.6 million, an increase of 23.8% over the same period in 2001.
Linedata’s strong results can be attributed to the success of the LongView Trading System -- acquired in March 2000 -- which has 74 clients globally.
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Artificial Intelligence, Real Intel: Data Vendors Make Strides on AI
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution