One Year Ago
Primark's Vestek division launched Country Alphas, a global, quantitative analysis system for portfolio managers. Country Alphas was designed to take data from other Primark units such as Datastream and I/B/E/S and use it to compare a portfolio's short-term expected returns to conventional benchmarks. Asset managers would be able to receive this data once a month via the Internet's file transfer protocol or e mail and then use it to calculate their forecasts (October 10, 1997).
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1