BOSTON--Mellon Financial Corporation and Eagle Investment Systems have announced the completion of Mellon’s acquisition of Eagle. This transaction adds Eagle’s investment management software to Mellon Global Securities Services’ (GSS) portfolio of Web-based investment manager services.
Mellon acquired Eagle with a combination of Mellon’s common stock and cash at the election of Eagle’s shareholders. During the fourth quarter of 2001, Mellon repurchased an equivalent number of shares of Mellon
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy