LONDON -- Fix Protocol Limited (FPL), the organisation driving the development of the Fix protocol for electronic trading, opened its doors to potential new members in Europe at its January 22 European committee meeting in London, asking for more members -- and more membership fees.
Maria Domnick, head of European connectivity at Credit Suisse First Boston in London and Fix European committee co-chair, told attendees that a recent drive to recruit new members to FPL had been a huge success, a
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership