Institutional brokers must adopt more client-centric business models in order to improve profit margins as their traditional revenue-generating approaches become less viable in the face of seismic market and regulatory changes.
Tabb Group analysts Adam Sussman and Cheyenne Morgan argue that better analysis of buy-side and hedge fund client behaviors are vital to maintaining profitability in a new study, Reinventing the Relationship: Institutional Brokerage Profitability.
Two key factors have wea
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming