London-based portfolio management system developer Tradar has named Katya Surudina global head of client services.
Surudina will be responsible for managing client services across the firm's EMEA, American and Asian operations. Specific functions under her oversight include support, account management, implementation and consulting. She reports to Tradar chief executive Gerry Gualtieri.
With more than 10 years of experience in financial services, Surudina joins Tradar after serving as head of E
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit